Day 1 Chandigarh to Shimla Voyage(130 Kms, 3-4 Hrs)
- The place you notified – Chandigarh airport / Bus stand/ railway station – is where our representative will meet you.
- From there your resplendent journey to Shimla would start that would be bejewelled with many tourist hot-spots on the way…
- The 4 hour journey starts with 1st exploring Pinjore gardens in Chandigarh.
- Thereafter, you will be taken to Chowkhi Dhani for a tasteful lunch.
- At Parwanoo, there is a resort that could be visited only by cable trolley service. Timber Trail resort is the name of the unique resort.
- Retire to bed or go for a short stroll in the town after reaching Shimla.
Day 2 Shimla Local Sightseeing
- Since your worries are left in your hometown, the morning would please you with a charm that you never had experienced before.
- After gulping in the refreshing glory of the morning, it is time to unravel the places in Shimla.
- Jhakoo temple: 98 feet tall sculptor of Lord Hanuman embraced by the wild surroundings would welcome you to the highest peak of Shimla.
- IIAS: Indian Institute of Advanced Studies is an educational base where scholars and scientists work together to produce inventions to help the world.
- The Ridge: A wide area at the centre of the town near to which many tourist places are adjoined via short walking ways – Wax Museum, Kali Bari Temple, Gaiety Theatre, Scandal Point and Christ Church
- The last item left in the Shimla tour of the day is having dinner at a café on Mall road
Day 3 Shimla-Kufri-Mashobra-Naldehra
- Fascinate your kids and yourself with fun rides at Kufri Amusement Park.
- The above would be followed by an exploration of the Himalayan Nature Park and Green Valley.
- So much activity would ignite your hunger that would be satiated by having lunch at Kufri.
- Post, the exploration continues into the Apple Orchard of Mashobra and leisurely pony ride in the Golf course in Naldehra.
- This all sums up the day and you are again ready to retire to bed for a sleep.
Day 4 Shimla to Manali Journey(260 Kms, 7-8 Hrs)
- Manali is ready to make you much more delightful. So, pack your stuff from Shimla and embark on the next journey that has a few amazing exploration spots on the way.
- Tattpani at river Sutlej is a great spot for rafting.
- The river Beas welcomes you as soon as you enter the Kullu valley.
- Visit the spectacular Pandoh Dam built on the gushing river that produces electricity via renewable means.
- Lastly, Hanogi Mata Temple would be visited for garnering the blessing of the presiding deity.
Day 5 Solang Valley and Rohtang Pass
- Hold your hearts, because you would be visiting the heartthrob tourist locations today during Manali touring.
- A 52 km ride that would be having 2 stoppages in between would ascend you to Rohtang Pass. The 2 pauses would be…
- You will definitely get the idea why we are so praising this location. Enveloped by a blanket of snow, Rohtang has many activities to partake in – toboggan, snow-ball fights, skiing, and much more.
- Descend to Manali via Atal tunnel. Meanwhile, we will even stop at Solang Valley where you will experience paragliding over the fabulous landscapes.
Day 6 Sightseeing local of Manali
- 2nd day of the Manali tour has been reserved for local exploration.
- Here are the places that would enchant you through…
- Hadimaba temple: a pre-historic temple that was built in pagoda style still stands sturdy emanating blessing of the presiding deity.
- Vashisht Village: Hot spring is what it is famous for as it is believed to have medicinal powers that heal pains of joints.
- Other than the above, the other places are Old Manali Village, Van Vihar, Club House Manali and Tibetan Market on Mall road.
Day 7 Drive back to Chandigarh(310 Kms, 8-9 Hrs)
On the last day of your trip, pack your bags to return home. After breakfast, you will check out from Manali hotel. Car rental in Manali will take up the responsibility to drive you back from Manali to Chandigarh Airport or Railway Station or bus stand. The tour ends here.
The picturesque brook gushing through the valley will enable you to connect with the rich, fresh surroundings so that you can leave all your worries behind. Book your Shimla Manali honeymoon package or Family package or group package now. You can also visit www.himachaltourismtaxi.com for more details.
- Pickup & Drop.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- All sightseeing's by individual car.
- Transfers: Destination-Hotel-Destination.
- Sight-seeing as per tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver's allowance.
- Inclusive of all taxes
- Charges for early Check-In & late Check-Out at Hotel.
- Lunch & Snacks.
- Air fare/ train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera charges/Rides etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 5% Goods And Services Tax(GST)